Friday, April 17, 2009

Why Second Opinion

I truly believe everyone needs a second opinion.
A second opinion about their health, about their finance, about their school, about their relationship....and the list goes on and on. Sometimes an experienced person can teach more than a licenced/professional advisor.
At age of 30 and mother of 2 small children, I have slowly come to my way realizing why sometimes simple is priceless, and why responsible sometimes a great thing.

If you have not yet learned how to give, you will not gain.
A person with a narrow heart will never generate wealth, and only if you forgive, you will have the world.
learning life lessons don't come cheap. maybe you are also like me, who just have to jump into it first and dig out the trouble. What really matter is what you can learn from the mistake.
I love to share all my life experiences with you.

You never know what we will learn from each other, but only if you open the door.
Wisdom does not grow with your age, it only grows if you open up your mind.
Join me to this learning jouney.

No comments:

Post a Comment